Putting a little spin on the “Inside the actor’s studio ten questions list” Everything from the pregnant point of view.
- What is your favorite word? Decaf. I love my coffee, and when you’re pregnant there’s only so much you actually want to give up. Of course the perks of having a barista machine ten feet away from me at work with some awesome decaf coffee makes it that much easier. Say ‘decaf’ within earshot and I’ll be putty in your hands.
- What is your least favorite word? Fat. Seriously when you’re pregnant that’s the last word you want associated with you. Do you think I have enjoyed losing the ability to get into my own pants? I’m having a baby! What is your excuse for not being able to see your own feet?
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? There is one word that will apply to all three – ‘connected’. And my current circumstance was most definitely effected by feeling quite connected in a very creative, spiritual and emotional way.
- What turns you off? Nothing dulls the inclination to do anything as fast as having to make multiple attempts just to get up. Turtle syndrome anyone.
- What is your favorite curse word? I’ll go for ‘eeeeeegh’. It might be more of a sound than a curse word, but it sure does get uttered often in unpleasant situations like the above mentioned getting up from a chair or out of bed.
- What sound or noise do you love? My abrupt short snore as I wake up from…waking myself up snoring. Must have been a great nap.
- What sound or noise do you hate? The sound of someone giving me advise I didn’t ask for.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Stay at home mom.
- What profession would you not like to do? Stay at home dad…
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? ‘The bubbles are over there’.